2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm getting ready!

Hello Friend!

I hope you and your family had a safe and blessed Christmas. 

For the past few days while I am on vacation, I decided to redo my stamping room.  Goodness gracious!  What a task that was.  Once I get it totally done, I will take some pics and post them for you.

I have also been getting ready for Valentine's Day.  I know what you are probably thinking - "it's still December, why on earth is Teri getting ready for Valentine's Day for?"  I have been visiting Connie Babbert and Mary Brown over on Create with Connie and Mary.  I purchased their tutorial for Valentine's Day.  I will be sharing with you some of their creations here on my blog.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

No comments: