2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, October 24, 2013


Hello Friend!

How do you like the fabulous list of stamps that Stampin' Up! is giving us for 25% off in celebrating our 25th birthday? 

I am going to pump up the party!  How would you like to receive a special gift for FREE?  From today until Monday, October 28th, 2013, for each stamp set that you purchase from me from our 25 stamp sets for 25 percent off list, I will put in your name for a drawing.  So, if you purchase 3 sets, you will have 3 chances on the surprise gift.  On Monday evening at 9:00 pm EST, I will draw out a name and you will receive a special gift from me for FREE.*  I will notify you by email.
*Details later.

In order to qualify, you will need to go into my online store to place your order.  Please be sure to enter code# 2AJSSUQC in the box BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.

I am looking forward to giving the winner a special gift.  If you have any questions. please feel free to contact me.

As always, I sincerely appreciate your friendship and continued support.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

No comments: