2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Rich Razzleberry

Hello Friend!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  I absolutely love her little scrapbook and being able to see her precious grandbabies.  Great job, Sandy!

If you are starting here on my blog, since I am the last on the hop, I will get you started to you can see everybody's awesome creations.

Today, we are showcasing Rich Razzleberry.  As you know, purples are not one of my most favorite colors and it is a challenge within itself.  While using our Color Coach, we were to pick one of the combos for our project today.  For Rich Razzleberry, we have the options of: Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie or Basic Black and Basic Gray.  I chose the first option.

I wanted to make my own Designer's Series Paper and make a feminine retirement card.  So, I thought I would use the sentiment in the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  This set was one of the first sets I purchased (it is wood mount) and to my knowledge, I have never used this particular sentiment from the set.  So, without further a dew, here is my creation:

 
 
I am really pleased how this card turned out.  What do you think? 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Secret Garden
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Old Olive
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Rich Razzleberry
  • Accessories & Tools
    • Basic Pearls
    • Large Oval Punch
    • Scallop Oval Punch
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
Now, it is time to begin our hop!  Please go to Robbie's blog to see her beautiful creation.  She has really been rockin' a passel of challenges here lately.  Keep on rockin', Robbie!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 
 

 


5 comments:

Joni said...

Lovely!!!!

Sandy said...

Very nice. I love how you used the colors. This has a nice "feel" to it. I think it makes a lovely retirement card and I'm sure she will love it. Hugs to you.

Laura Haffke said...

what a happy color combo Teri for the background. sometimes when you go outside your comfort zone (purple) it is a success like this card. I bet you would love to make it PINK!

Amanda Frankel said...

Love this peppy combo! Great job, Teri!

Amanda Frankel said...

Love this peppy combo! Great job, Teri!