2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday 081613 meets Birthday Basics

Hello Friend!

Today, I decided to do a sketch challenge.  The sketch came from Tammy over on Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Just as soon as I saw the sketch, the Designers Series Paper (DSP) came to my mind.  Here is the sketch I went by:

 
 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
Tell what you think.  This card was actually pretty quick and fun putting together.  It can be easily made in multiples once all of the DSP and card stock has been cut.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Gray
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Basic Gray
  • Tools and Accessories
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
The designers over on Sketch Frenzy Friday are very talented and have great sketches every week.  Also, our very own Sunny Morning Chat member, Robbie, is one of the designers!  So, just click on the above link and check them out.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping!
Teri
 
    • 


4 comments:

Amy said...

I really like this one! Might have to use this design for the next swap:)

Sandy said...

My kind of card, really easy. I like it.

Robbie said...

Love the paper you used. I have not used this paper yet. Need to pull it out. Thanks for playing with us this week at SFF.

Robbie

Sharon W. said...

a great selection of dsp you used for this sketch. very festive and playful. great card.
thank you for playing along with us @ SFF