2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Simply Sketched Masculine Birthday Card

Hello Friend!

Today I am going to share another card that my Sassy Stamper's Club made.  I wanted them to make a simple masculine birthday card.  The stamp set that I used is called Simply Sketched and you can get it for FREE if you have $150.00 party or order (before shipping and taxes).  I love all of the stamps in this set.

 
 
As you can see, it is indeed a very simple card.  This card would be very easily made if you were needing to make several of.  What do you think?
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Simply Sketched - Hostess Set
  • Card Stock
    • Chocolate Chip
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories and Tools
    • Owl Punch - for the circles
    • SNAIL
As you can see by my Stampin' Supplies list, I did not need a lot of supplies to make this beautiful card.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 

No comments: