2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Quatrefancy Meets Feel Goods

Hello Friends! Today I am sharing with you another card that my Sassy Stampers Club made this month. This card was really fun to make and adding the three tiny Basic Pearls really made the card pop.



My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Feel Goods
  • Card Stock
    • Pool Party
    • Whisper White
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Quatrefancy DSP
  • Embellishments
    • Basic Pearls
    • Labels Collection Framelits
    • Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
    • Organza Ribbon
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again tomorrow as it will be the Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

 

No comments: