2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, August 2, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin...Sale!


 
 
Hello Friends!
 
Are you short on time for creating?  Are you lacking all the supplies you need to make the cards you want? Then, perhaps, My Paper Pumpkin is the answer for you!
 
My Paper Pumpkin Info:
 
Go to My Paper Pumpkin Click on "Join Here".  Use the promotional code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10.00 a month for the first two months.
 
Q. What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
 
A.  It's a surprise each month - anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun!  No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more!  You will need to have adhesive.  If you need adhesive, I can help you with that.  Just click on my shop now button on my website and order your favorite adhesive.
 
Q.  Is my subscription on auto-renew?
 
A.  Yes, your subscription is on auto-renew.  However, you CAN skip a month or cancel at any time.  Simply log on to your account and click "manage my pumpkin" on or before the10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.
 
Q.  When do I need to sign up in order to get my Paper Pumpkin for a specific month?
 
A.  You need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month.  If you sign up after the 10th - no worries!  You will get your firest kit the following month.  You'll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way wht you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail.
 
Q.  It asked me if I have a demonstrator - what is that?
 
A.  That's me!  Teri Brown.  Please don't forget to include me in your subscription!
 
I also am a member of My Paper Pumpkin and I just LOVE it!  I like it because all of the work has been done for you - the idea has been thought of, the card stock has been cut, the accessories has been picked out - what more could you want?  Also, if you want to think outside the box, no pun intended, you can use these kits as a starting point and you can add more/different embellishments and come up with a new creation.  The sky is the limit!
 
Call or email me if you have any questions.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping!
Teri
 


No comments: