2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines - Real Red

Hello Friend!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  Her card is so precious.  Don't you agree?  If you started here on my blog, don't worry, I can get you to the beginning since I am the last on the blog hop.

Now, as you can see (or not), I did make my card but when I went to take a picture, my card in my digital camera is full.  Rrrrrr.  This is so frustrating!  However, I can tell you what it looks like and give you the list of my Stampin' supplies that I used.

I made the card with Very Vanilla base.  Then I added a layer of Real Red, then added a layer of Very Vanilla.  I used the Magnificent Maple Stamp Set and stamped around the smallest Very Vanilla layer using Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie.  Then adhered it all together with SNAIL.  I then used the Perfectly Penned Stamp Set and stamped the sentiment Thank You in Real Red in the center of the card front.  And that is it!  The card actually came together pretty quickly this morning.

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Magnificent Maple
    • Perfectly Penned
  • Card Stock
    • Real Red
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Early Espresso
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Real Red
  • Tools and Accessories
    • SNAIL
Now, as promised be sure to hop over to Robbie's blog to see her beautiful creation.  I just love her flower.  Also, be sure to continue on the blog hop to see all of the very talented ladies creations.
 
Thank you for visiting.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Be sure to come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

No comments: