2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Pacific Point

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog from Sandy's blog.  I love her creation with the different stamps and pops of color she used.  Don't you agree with me?

If you are starting here on my blog, don't worry, since I am the last on the hop, I will get you started at the beginning so you can enjoy all of our very talented demonstrators creations.

Today, we are showcasing Pacific Point.  In using our Color Coach, the colors that Stampin' Up has picked for us to use (I just love how Stampin' Up! coordinates everything for us) are:  Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie or Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry.  Would you believe I didn't pick the first combo using Melon Mambo?  I actually picked the second combo for my creation today.  We have had so much rain this summer so I wanted to create something with a sunny and tropical feel.  I also did the Triple Time Stamping Technique.  I have not used that technique for quite sometime so I thought, why not.  I was actually inspired to do this technique when my downline used it for her swap at our demonstrators meeting that we had this past weekend.  Thank you, Karla!


How do you like my creation today?

My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Banner Greetings - Hostess Set
    • Secret Garden
  • Card Stock
    • Pacific Point
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Pacific Point
    • Rich Razzleberry
  • Accessories and Tools
    • Bakers Twine - Whisper White
    • Paper Snips
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Glue Dots
    • Vintage Faceted Designer Button
 
Now as promised, please click here for Robbie's blog.  I have not had a chance to see what her creation is yet, but I am sure it is fabulous.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri


1 comment:

Helen said...

Pretty card, Teri! I'm just so glad you're back!