2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Old Olive

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  I love her technique that she used on her card today.  Sandy, will you teach me how to do that technique?

If you are starting on the blog hop here, don't worry.  I am the last on the list so when you finish here, be sure to click over to Robbie's blog to see her and all of the other super creative ladies blogs.

Today, we are showcasing Old Olive.  We used our Color Coaches to see what color goes with Old Olive.  We have two choices:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie or Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Soft Suede.  I chose the second set.  To be honest with you, I am not too happy with my creation today.  It needs something.  But it is clean and simple.  I do like using this technique where you use the Stampin' Write Markers directly on your stamp.  It makes me feel like a real artist.

 
What do you think?
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Pleasant Poppies
  • Card Stock
    • Old Olive
    • Very Vanilla
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Crushed Curry
    • Old Olive
    • Soft Suede
  • Accessories & Tools
    • Corner Rounder Punch
    • Paper Piercing Pack Essentials
    • Paper Piercing Tool
    • SNAIL Adhesive
Now, be sure to go to Robbie's blog to see her creation.  Robbie, I love that Gorgeous Grunge stamp set!
 
Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
  •  


2 comments:

Amanda Frankel said...

I like the piercing touch, Teri. I know you think it needs something, but I love how clean it is... Maude a flowing banner with a sentiment?

Sandy said...

I love the simple look, and you touched the edges with the piercing to complete it. Love it. I, too, like to color on my stamps. Great job.