2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, July 29, 2013

Quatrefancy Birthday

Hello Friends!

Thank you all so much for your kind words and welcoming me back to the blogging world.  I tell you what, it is almost like starting over by relearning the steps to take to post.  So here goes...

This is a card my Sassy Stampers Club made this past Saturday.  They really enjoyed making this card adding the different textures:









My Stampin' Supplies
 
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Petite Pairs
  • Card Stock
    • Island Indigo
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Island Indigo
  • Accessories & Tools
    • Adorning Accents Textured Embossing Folder
    • Basic Rhinestones
    • Big Shot
    • Boho Blossoms Punch
    • SNAIL
    • Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder
    • Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 
I got this idea for this card from Blythe of SUDSOL.  To make it my own, I changed the DSP, ink, and card stock.  Thank you, Blythe!
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

No comments: