2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Melon Mambo

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  I just love her tropical feeling card.  Great job, Sandy!  If you are starting her on my blog, since I am the last one on the list, please be sure to click on to go to Robbie's blog.  I have not had a chance to see the beautiful creation she has made yet, but I am sure it is awesome.

The color we are using today for our blog hop is Melon Mambo.  By using the Color Coach, I chose the second combo of Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Always Artichoke.  I had no idea where I was going with this card.  I had some scrap card stock and this is what I came up with.  I kinda like it.  What do you think?







Now, it is time to hop on over to Robbie's blog.  Also, be sure to following the links to see all of our fabulously (is that a word?) talented ladies creations!

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!


Until then...


Happy Stamping,
Teri

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Very nice, Teri. What a pretty flower, love it. So glad you are back, I look forward to your creations. Hugs.

Helen said...

Beautiful, Teri. Glad to have you back. I love what you did with the multi colors in the flower. Really pretty.

Carol Smith said...

Cute, Teri! Glad you're back! Missed ya. Hugs