2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Elegant Eggplant & Perfect Plum

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog. She created a gorgeous card this week.  I love all of her layers.  If you started here on my blog, not to worry, since I am the last one, I will get you started at the beginning.

This weeks colors were a challenge in itself.  I typically don't reach for the purples.  As many of you know, pinks are my main colors.  So, without further adew, here is my creation:



I am actually impressed how my card turned out.  To get this look, I stamped the Swallowtail stamp with Versamark and followed up by embossing with Basic Black Embossing Powder.  I then took my Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Marker and colored in different areas and then wiped it off with a paper towel.  And you have it.  I believe this technique is called Emboss Resist.

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Swallowtail
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Cardstock
    • Elegant Eggplant
    • Perfect Plum
  • Classic Stampin Ink Pads
    • Elegant Eggplant
  • Other Ink
    • Versa Mark
  • Accessories
    • Embossing Buddy
    • Heat Tool
    • Stampin' Embossing Powder - Basic Black
    • Modern Label Punch
    • Word Window Punch
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
 
 
Are you ready to go to Robbie's blog?  She really has a beautiful creation for you today.
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good job, Teri! Lovin' that you used a new technique!