2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Cherry Cobbler and Riding Hood Red

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  I just loved her butterfly card along with that fabulous background.  Sandy, I am going to be asking you to teach me how to do that technique.

Now, if you are starting here on my blog, not to worry, since I am the last one, I will get you back on track.

The colors that we used for our blog hop this week was a challenge in itself.  I really only use reds at Christmas and Valentine's day.  But, I did come up with an idea for you.  My creation today is a 3"x3" card.  It will be perfect for a small thank you note.  Sorry for the pun.  Anyway, I used the direct to stamp technique (my favorite).  Using this technique makes me feel like a real artist.  Here is what I came up with:



Please tell me what you think.  I am thinking it could actually be a masculine card or even a card for a teenager thanking them for mowing your yard.

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Beyond Plaid
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Crumb Cake
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Cherry Cobbler
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Riding Hood Red
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin Dimensionals
 
Be sure to hop on over to Robbie's blog.  She really created an awesome card.
 
Just a quick note:
 
I will be posting the discontinued list next Wednesday right here on my blog.  If you see anything you would like to purchase, be sure to place your order that day so you would have a better chance of getting what you want.
 
Thank you for visiting today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again tomorrow as I will share with you the swap card I made for our demonstrators group that I won a roll of beautiful ribbon with.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Whoa! This is different, but really very nice. I like that you did a little 3 x 3. I've just starting working with the size and love it. Love your card and the use of that stamp. Hugs to you.

Amanda Frankel said...

Teri,
Love it! This is a great use of this stamp (which I have yet to use)! I don't know what technique you are talking about... so be prepared to teach! Great job!

Helen said...

Nice concept, Ms. Teri! I like how you blended the two colors together in the pattern. Great job!