2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Always Artichoke & River Rock

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  I love her card with the different cuts with the framelits and the textures from the embossing folders.

If you are starting here on my blog, not to worry, since I am the last participant, I will get you back to the beginning.

Today for our blog hop, we were to use just two colors - Always Artichoke and River Rock.  If I am not mistaking, this is the first time I used these two colors together and I kinda like them.  Wouldn't you know it, River Rock is one of the colors that are leaving us.  While thinking of these two colors, the stamp set called Lean on Me popped up in my head.  Here is what I came up with:


 

What do you think?  This card really came together rather quickly.

 
My Stampin' Supplies
  • Stamp Set
    • Lean on Me
  • Card Stock
    • Always Artichoke
    • River Rock
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Always Artichoke
  • Tools & Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
    • Paper Snips
    • SNAIL Adhesive
 
Now, be sure to hop on over to Robbie's blog.  She really rocked the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge.  Great job, Robbie!
 
Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Be sure to come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 


No comments: