2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines - Bashful Blue & Marina Mist

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  She really has the textures going on today; I really love her creation! 

If you started here on my blog, don't worry, since I am the last participant, I will help you get to the beginning.

Today, I wanted to do a really simple card (seems like that is my style).  This card would be really easy peasy to make multiples of as a thank you card for a wedding gift.  You could even change the colors to match the wedding colors. 




Well, what do you think? 

My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Oh, Hello
  • Card Stock
    • Bashful Blue
    • Marina Mist
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Bashful Blue
    • Marina Mist
  • Embellishment
    • Basic Rhinestones
  • Tools
    • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Now to continue on our blog hop today, please be sure to hop on over to Robbie's blog.  I have already taken a look at her creation today - be prepared to be amazed.  All of the ladies on our blog hop each Wednesday has lots of talent and creativity.  Please be sure to leave each of them a comment on their creations.
 
Thank you for visiting today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Be sure to come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, I like it a lot. It does seem one could change to any color and do several very quickly. I like the single flower and the way you framed the focal panel with the blue and used brads. Nice, interesting, extras. Very pretty.

Amanda said...

Simple, and beautiful!

Helen said...

cute and simple card, Teri. Sweet!