Stampin' Up! has searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And, they've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch you stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
Item # 132956 Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set Price: $13.95
Includes 57 pieces. (Don't faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time, we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear- mount lines.
- Available beginning on March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount and clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag with insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Be sure to watch this informative (and hilarious) video of some of the staff at the home office in Utah.