2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #78 - Everybunny

Hello Friends!

Since it is pouring the snow today and our church services were cancelled, I thought I would play in my scraproom.  For my inspiration, I played with the challenge over on Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is what the sketch looks like:



Here is what I came up with:



My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Everybunny
  • Card Stock
    • Bashful Blue
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Perfect Plum
    • Regal Rose
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Perfect Plum
  • Other Ink Pad
    • Staz On - Jet Black
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Bashful Blue
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Perfect Plum
    • Regal Rose
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
    • Ovals Collection Framelits Die
    • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Bone Folder
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I love reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this! The stamped image is adorable and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This pesky snow!! I sure looks like spring from your crafting though! Love the colors and the coloring! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!