2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - More Mustard & So Saffron

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  I just love her creation today.  It just makes me smile.  If you are starting here on my blog, not to worry I will get you back on track.

Today we are showcasing two colors that I would have never put together; but in using the Color Coach it says we can use these two colors and they certainly do compliment each other.

It has been quite sometime since I had made a gate fold card, so I decided to make one for today.  Here is what I came up with:



This is the card closed.

 
 
 
 This is the card open.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Build A Blossom
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • More Mustard
    • So Saffron
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Classic Ink
    • More Mustard
    • So Saffron
  • Tools
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Blossom Builder Punch
    • Modern Label Punch
    • Word Window Punch
  • Adhesive
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
 
Now, to start at the beginning of our Blog Hop, be sure to hop on over to Robbie's blog.  I am sure she has an awesome creation too for you to enjoy.
 
Thank you for visiting today.  I enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
    • 
 
 


3 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Teri. Your card is sweet. I love the gate folding you did. I never tried that one, but it looks like I will now. Very nice!

Sandy said...

Teri, this is so pretty. I have trouble with that set, but you made it look just beautiful. And the gate fold is super. Great challenge. Nice chatting last night. Hugs.

inkedx2 said...

Super cute! Great use of our colors this week.