2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Certainly Celery & Old Olive

Hello Friends!

I don't know about you, but I am doing the happy dance right now - we didn't get any snow.  However, it is flurrying right now.

Thank you for hopping over here from Sandy's blog.  I just love the different textures on her clover. She is just bursting with creative talent. If you are starting here on my blog, not to worry, I will get you back on track since I am the last on the list.

Today we are showcasing Certainly Celery and Old Olive.  These two colors compliment each other nicely especially to make a St. Patrick's Day card or project.  Here is what I came up with:



This card literally took me 5 minutes to make.  It is very clean and simple.  This card will be good to make if you have to make several and you do not have to have a lot of supplies either.

 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Certainly Celery
    • Old Olive
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Old Olive
  • Tools
    • Paper Snips
    • Small Heart Punch
  • Embellishment
    • Basic Rhinestone
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
Now, let's head on over to our courageous leaders blog.  I am sure Robbie has knocked this challenge out of the park!  Be sure to look at all of our bloggers sites for some awesome ideas.  These ladies are the cat's meow!
 
 
Thank you for visiting today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


4 comments:

Sandy said...

We have shamrocks on the brain today -- then again, it is March and that is St. Paddy's Day. Love your creation, so simple and yet very good for the holiday. How did you miss the snow??? I have about 8 or 9 inches already and it is coming down -- supposed to get 18" plus! Ugh!

Amanda said...

How sweet!! A happy little card, and I love it! Great job!

Helen said...

What a cute, sweet, little Shamrock, Teri. I love it. Sweet!!!

inkedx2 said...

Great clean and simple card Teri! Love it.