2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Baja Breeze & Unscripted Sketches

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Joni's blog.  I have not had a chance to see her creation, but I am sure she did an awesome job.  Now, if you started here on my blog and you want to continue on the hop, not to worry - I will get you back on track since I am the last blog.

Our colors we were to use is Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy.  I would not use these colors together normally but that is why we are doing these color challenges so that we can get out of our comfort zones as far as colors go.

Also, I got my inspiration from the sketch challenge over on Unscripted Sketches.  They always have some really neat sketches.  If you have not tried them yet, please go over and give them a try.  Here is the sketch I got to play with:

US_Sketch203
 
 
And here is my take on the sketch:
 
 
 
 My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Kindness Matters
  • Card Stock
    • Not Quite Navy
    • Whisper White
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Twitterpatted
  • Craft Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Whisper White
  • Embellishments
    • Bakers Twine - Whisper White
    • Basic Pearls
    • Elegant Butterfly Punch
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
 
Now, be sure to click over to Robbie's blog.  She is our creative leader for our blog hop each week and I am sure she has something really special there.
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Very clean and simple! I love cards like this! The pearls at the bottom were just the perfect touch! Great job!

Helen said...

nice and sweet, Teri. i love the card. i'm crazy about butterflies ... very nicely done!!!

Patrice said...

Love the color palette, Teri - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

Geri said...

Oh my....I love the elegant simplicity of your card. The paper colors are beautiful, the pearls are exactly in the right spot to balance your design and the embroidery cotton finishes it off beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

SmilynStef said...

Love the wrap of twine and pretty blues ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.