2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines - Summer Starfruit + Unscripted Sketches #196

Hello Friends!

Happy Wednesday! 

Wow, Joni surely did rock the hop (hey, I am a poet and didn't know it) today!  I just love her baby card. 

If you are starting here on my blog, not to worry, I am the last one and I will help you get to the beginning.  Click here to go to Joni's blog.

Our color this week is Summer Starfruit.  In using the Color Coach, we are to pick out a combo to use.  We can use either Summer Starfruit, Elegant Eggplant, and Baja Breeze OR Summer Starfruit, Marina Mist, and Real Red.  I chose the last combo.  I also combine it with the challenge over on Unscripted Sketches.  I love their sketch today for my card.  Here is their sketch:

SK 165 US 196
 
 
And here is my take on the challenge:
 
 
 
 
 
 I also stamped the envelope the same as the inside of my card.
 
 
MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Bloomin' Marvelous - You can get this stamp set for FREE with any $50 purchase (before shipping and taxes during Sale-a-bration)
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Summer Starfruit
    • Marina Mist
    • Real Red
    • Jet Black - Staz On Ink
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Black
    • Summer Starfruit
    • Whisper White
  • Embellishments
    • Basic Pearls
    • Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
       
Now, without further adew, let's begin our blog hop over on Robbie's blog.  I have not had a chance to see her project yet, but I am sure it is awesome!
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

5 comments:

Amanda said...

VERY fun card! Good job with BOTH challenges! I love the set you chose, and can't believe we can get it for FREE!!

dstandard said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Geri said...

Great color combo! This is one combo that I never would have thought to combine...but it is so striking! I love that you decorated the envelope - such a nice little extra for the lucky recipient of your fabulous card. Thank you so much for choosing our Unscripted Sketch to showcase your creativity.

SmilynStef said...

Love how you combined those pretty little images ... so very glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

inkedx2 said...

Great card! You did a nice job of using the color most of us dislike. You may just find me casing this idea!