2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines - Regal Rose & Rose Red + Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hello Friends!

I hope you are doing well today.  Wow, the wind surely has been howling a lot around here.  Maybe Mother Nature is preparing us for the March winds.

Thank you for hopping over to my blog from Sandy's blog.  Wow, what an awesome card!  I will definately caseing her card!  In case you do not know, pinks are my most favorite colors and Sandy really hit a homerun with her card today.  I sure whomever she picks, they will love it!

If you are starting here on your blog hop,  not to worry I am the last stop and I will get you on track so you can enjoy everyone's creations today.

Even though we have finished using our Color Coach for the triple colors, our fearless leader, Robbie decided to really challenge us and use the Dynamic Duo's also in the Color Coach.  Our colors this week are Regal Rose and Rose Red.

It has been a while since I played with a sketch and last Friday I was on Sketch Frenzy Friday blog and just as soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to play with it for today's color challenge.  Here is the sketch:

 
 
And here is what I came up with:

 
 
 
 
Incidently the designer that came up with this wonderful sketch is our very own Robbie!  She has lots of talent and I love caseing her creations too.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Patterned Occasions*
  • Card Stock
    • Regal Rose
    • Rose Red
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Rose Red
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Regal Rose
    • Rose Red
  • Accessories
    • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
    • Polka Dot Embossing Folder
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesives
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
* Sale-a-bration item - FREE with a $50 (before shipping and tax) purchase
 
 
Now, lets go over to Robbie's blog to see what she has come up with today.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...

 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 


9 comments:

Helen said...

Teri, this is a cute card. I would have never thought of something so simple with just 2 colors, but you knocked this out the ballpark. I love it.

Sandy said...

Very pretty. I have a granddaughter who loves everything pink so this would be a wonderful card for her. Bet that cupcake is strawberry -- yum! Love how you put this together. The 2-tone looks wonderful. Hugs.

Tammy said...

Sweet, Simple, beautiful!

inkedx2 said...

Super cute! I would love to get this birthday card as it is so bright and cheery. So glad you played along with us with our Coloring Down the Lines challenge. You did an awesome job with my sketch at SFF. Glad you played along.

Deb said...

Love this sweet and simple card! These colors are so great, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Amanda said...

this isn't only cute (which it IS), but it looks so TASTY! Love it!

Patrice Herrera said...

This card is Pretty in Pink! Thanks for joining us over at SFF. Your card is darling.

Jennifer Weide said...

Very nice-CAS!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

Kim said...

Simple and cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SFF.