2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines - Cajun Craze & Tangerine Tango

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  I just love her creation today.  Now, if you are starting here on my blog, not to worry, I am the last stop (we miss you, Tracy) on the hop and I will get you back on track.  LOL, there I go again.

Today is the first day we are blogging using just two colors.  The two colors are Cajun Craze and Tangerine Tango.  Now, I don't use these two colors very often this time of year but I thought I would challenge myself a tad bit more and have a no layer card.  A no layer card is a card without any added layers of cardstock or embellishments.  To carry on the theme from the front of the card, I stamped the large flower image on the inside lower left corner. Here is what I came up with:




Well, what do you think?  The more I look at my creation today, the more I like it. 

 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Loving Thoughts
    • Mixed Bunch
  • Cardstock
    • Tangerine Tango
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Cajun Craze
And that is it!  A very short list today.
 
Now, it is time to hop on over to Robbie' blog.  Her creation is awesome - lots of different layers and embellishments.
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
P.S.  Have you thought about joining my Stampers 10 Club?  Make sure you contact me by Friday to let me know!


3 comments:

Helen said...

Sweet card, Teri. It's amazing how pretty 2 colors can be. Sweet!!

Joni said...

Nice!!!!!!

Sandy said...

Love it, Teri. A lot of nice color contrast for just 2 colors and a l level card. Love it. Sure hope I get to "chat" with you again soon. Missing you. Hugs.