2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday # 010413

Hello Friends!

Wow, I can hardly believe it is Friday already.  I surely have enjoyed having time off from my day job to clean, re-organize, and play in my scraproom.  Once, I "fine tune" my room, I will post pics of it right here on my blog.  So stay tuned!

For my post today, I played with the sketch over at Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Their designer for this week is Tammy Fite and here is the sketch she came up with:

Just as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card.  Here is what I came up with:

MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
  • Stamp Set
    • Seasonal Sayings
  • Card Stock
    • Pool Party
    • Primrose Petals*
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • More Armore Specialty DSP**
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Basic Gray
    • Primrose Petals*
  • Embellishment
    • Basic Rhinestones
  • Tools
    • Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
* 2012-2014 In-Color
** 2013 Spring Catalog

Thank you, Tammy for giving us such a beautiful sketch this week.

And, THANK YOU for stopping by for a visit.  I really enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back again soon.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri



9 comments:

Craftystamper said...

A great Valentine's Day card. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week.

Tammy said...

Love what you did with the sketch! That DSP is soooo pretty! Can't wait for mine to get here! Thanks for joining us at SFF!!

Deb said...

Love how you used the new dsp! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Helen said...

Nice card, Teri. I love it. I know I'll be CASing this one.

Jennifer Weide said...

Great card! Perfect use of that new DSP! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Sharon said...

Teri, what a sweet Valentine's day card! I just love the heart dsp you selected; very pretty. And the simple sentiment pretty much says it all! just lovely!
thank you for playing along with us @ SFF

Patrice Herrera said...

"Love" your card! You really did a great job with this weeks SFF sketch! I can't wait to see what you come up with for next weeks sketch too!

inkedx2 said...

Teri I am so glad you decided to play with us. I love your card. That paper is perfect for the theme of your card. Glad you played with us this week! Hope to see you in chat.

Robbie

Kim said...

Darling card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.