2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, January 7, 2013

Papilon Potpourri

Hello Friends!

Now that Christmas is over, I am now ready for spring and bright cherry colors.  I made a card using one of my happy colors.  Can you guess what it may be?  Well, if you guessed pink, you are right! To create this card, I stamped the larger floral butterfly onto the First Edition Specialty Paper, then punched out the image using the Elegant Butterfly punch.  I saw a card similar to this and am sorry I do not remember who created it.  I did change the color and added a few personal touches so I can call it my own.  I also stamped the envelope to coordinate with the card:

DSCN0974.JPG
MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
  • Stamp Set
    • Papillon Potpourri
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Black
    • Regal Rose
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper (DSP)
    • First Edition Specialty DSP
  • Embellishments
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Elegant Butterfly
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
Thank you for coming by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri














No comments: