2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, January 11, 2013

Love & Sympathy

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing with you a sympathy card that I CASEd from another demo (sorry, I do not remember who).  I did change a few things to make it my own. Also there is another Sale-a-bration Sneak Peak on this card.  Can you guess what it is?

To get the effect behind the focal point, just stamp a clear block directly into your ink pad and stamp onto the card stock.  I really like how this card turned out.





MY STAMPIN SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Love and Sympathy
  • Card Stock
    • Not Quite Navy
    • Pool Party
    • So Saffron
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Not Quite Navy
    • Pool Party
    • So Saffron
  • Embellishment
    • Sycamore Street - Sale-a-bration Ribbon & Button Pack
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
    • Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri

2 comments:

Carol Smith said...

Such a beautiful color combination, Teri! Now I'm gonna have to get that stamp set. It's really nice. Hugs

Helen said...

Teri, this card is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I wouldn't even know where to start to try and CASE it. It's just beautiful!