2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feeling Sentimental - Sneak Peak #2

Hello Friends!

Today I used another stamp in the Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set (will be available during the Sale-a-bration starting January 21, 2013).  I absolutely love this set - it is very versatile.  As you know, I am a clean and simple gal, but today, I did a small dab of vintage.  I should have sponged my edges around the focal point and sentiment.  Of course, I decided this after I posted my pic.  Tee Hee.  I also added the focal point stamp on the inside of the card and the front of the envie.  Here is what I came up with:





MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Feeling Sentimental
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Cherry Cobbler
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Crumb Cake
    • Very Vanilla
  • Accessories
    • Bakers Twine - Cherry Cobbler
    • Mini Brads
  • Tool
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri












No comments: