2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Feeling Sentimental - Sneak Peak #1

Hello Friends!

I needed to make a birthday day and decided to use stamp set called Feeling Sentimental.  During Sale-a-bration, you can recieve this beautiful stamp set for free after you purchase $50.00 (before shipping and tax).  More information for Sale-a-bration will follow later this month. Since I was making a birthday card, I thought I would add some banners.  Here is what I came up with:



MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
  • Stamp Set
    • Feeling Sentimental
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Basic Gray
  • Card Stock
    • Calypso Coral
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Whisper White
  • Designers Series Paper (DSP)
    • Summer Smooches
  • Accessories
    • Mini Brads
  • Tools
    • Paper Piercer
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 Now, since it is Tuesday, it is time to share with you the new Digital Downloads.  Please click here to see the new downloads.

Thank you for visiting today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
Until then...
Happy Stamping,
Teri


No comments: