2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines - Wisteria Wonder + Unscripted Sketches #191

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog from Liz's blog.  I just love her card today.  The stamp set she used is one of my many favorites.  If you are starting on the blog hop here on my blog - not to worry, I will get you back on track.

This week we are showcasing Wisteria Wonder.  Using our Color Coach, under Wisteria Wonder, there are two different combos to choose from:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, and Elegant Eggplant OR Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, and Cherry Cobbler.  I chose the second combo for my creation today.  I also wanted to add a sketch challenge today so I picked Unscripted Sketches.  Here is the sketch that I went by:
And here is my creation:


This sketch is perfect for a simple Valentine card.


MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES


  • Stamp Set
    • You Are Loved
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Pink Pirouette
    • Wisteria Wonder
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Pink Pirouette
    • Wisteria Wonder
  • Accessories
    • Basic Rhinestones
    • Small Heart Punch
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
Now, to continue on our little blog hop, please make sure you go over to Sandy's blog to see her beautiful creation.  I am sure you are going to say "wow" - I always do!

Thank you for visiting.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

6 comments:

Carol Smith said...

Teri, this is so pretty- I couldn't see these colors work, but you nailed it, for sure. Such nice work.

Anonymous said...


Hi Teri-
Just a slight correction about the calendar page. It was created by Jane, not Jo.
And I plan to give this sketch #191 a try, looks like something my seniors could easily make at our next stamping session. I like you Valentine take on it!
Hugs-
Kavi

Sandy said...

Nice, Teri. Simple, yet has a nice style and makes a nice Valentine.

Helen said...

Teri, I love your card. How sweet. You did wonders with this color combo. I thought we all used the same color combo, but when I got to yours, you were brave enough to use the other one. NICE card. I LOVE IT! This is a keeper!!!

Patrice said...

Love those sweet hearts, Teri - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

dstandard said...

Pretty card - nice and clean! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches !