2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines - Raspberry Ripple

Hello Friends!

Thank you for joining me from Sandy's blog.  Wow, I love that technique she used on her card.  It adds just the right amount of colors to make her card pop.  Great job, Sandy!

If you are starting here on my blog, no worries, since I am the last stop this week (we miss you Tracy), I will get you back on track so you can enjoy everybodies creations.

This week is another new In-Color called Raspberry Ripple.  We could choose to use either Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, and Pretty in Pink OR Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, and Perfect Plum.  I chose the last one.  This is actually a feminine birthday card.  I started to add the sentiment on the front but decided that it would take away from the look I was going for.  I also stamped a partial amount of the focal point on the inside and stamped the outside of the envelope.  Here is what I came up with:




What do you think? 

MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Serene Silhouettes
  • Card Stock
    • Perfect Plum
    • Raspberry Ripple
    • Very Vanilla
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Crumb Cake
    • Perfect Plum
    • Raspberry Ripple
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Crumb Cake
  • Embellishments
    • Apothecary Accents Framelits
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Now, it is time to hop on over to Robbie's blog.  I haven't gotten to see her project yet, but I am sure it is beautiful.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri
 


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Very nice, Teri. I love this stamp set and it fits perfectly with the framelit. You chose well in how you put the colors together, and those pretty pearls, nice touch. Hugs.

Amanda said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty... And nice and clean! Great job!

inkedx2 said...

Absolutely adorable Miss Teri! Love it