2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines - Gumball Green + Friday Mashup #91

Hello Friends!

Happy Hump Day!  Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  She has been really pumping out some really pretty cards!  I am going to CASE them too!  Tee Hee. Oh, and thank you, Sandy for helping me to be able to once again share my projects on my blog.

A dear and sweet friend of mine wanted me to make a sympathy card for her.  Amanda, from our morning chat group sent me a link to another sketch challenge site and thought I would give it a try.  The website is called Friday Mashup.  I am looking forward to doing more sketches
with them - they are a lot of fun.  Here is the sketch that Liliana gave us this week:

 



And here is what I came up with:
 
 
MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Button, Button
    • Petite Pairs
  • Card Stock
    • Gumball Green
    • Melon Mambo
    • So Saffron
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Gumball Green
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Gumball Green
    • Melon Mambo
    • So Saffron
  • Accessories
    • Bakers Twine - Whisper White
    • Itty Bitty Button - Circle
  • Tools
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Paper Piercer
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesive
    • Mini Glue Dots
    • SNAIL
 
Now, to carry on with our little blog hop and since I am last today (we miss you, Tracy!), please be sure to check out Robbie's blog.  I am sure she has an awesome take on our Gumball Green.
 
Thank you for visiting.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come  back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 




3 comments:

Sandy said...

Very nice, very simple, Teri. Clean and pretty often is the best, and this makes a nice sympathy card. Nice challenge. You are welcome -- so glad your photos are back, I was missing your great cards! And thanks for your inspiration, I'm off to check out the Friday Mashup and other challenge sites.

Lili said...

Such a nice CAS card!Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

Lisa said...

Very nice CAS card!Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!