2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Primrose Petals & Hand Stamped Sentiments # 151

Hello Friends!

Brrrr, baby it's cold outside!  Yesterday on my way to work, the temperature was 8 degrees!  It is not supposed to get that cold here in Southwest Virginia.  Oh, well, all the more reason to snuggle up to my card stock and ink pads.  Tee hee!

Today is blog hop day!  Thank you for joining me from Sandy's blog.  Her card is absolutely beautiful.  The focal image is perfect for the color combo she used.  If you are starting here on my blog, not to worry I will get you back on track so you can see everybody's creative talents.  We are to use our Color Coach and the main color this week is Primrose Petals.  As you know, I am crazy for pink and I just love this color.  It is a 2012-2014 In-Color.  We can pick either Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Basic Gray OR Primrose Petals, So Saffron, and Baja Breeze.  I gave myself a triple challenge by using the first combo meaning I used the Summer Starfruit.  This is a very difficult color for me to use for some reason.  I have seen very beautiful projects using this color though.  Also, I used the sketch challenge over on Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Here is the sketch I went by:
 
 
 
 
And here is my creation:
 
 
 
 
MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Happy You - Hostess Set from Annual Catalog
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Gray
    • Primrose Petals
    • Summer Starfruit
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Basic Gray
    • Primrose Petals
    • Summer Starfruit
  • Embellishment
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • 1/16" Handheld Punch
    • Decorative Label
    • Extra-Large Oval Punch
    • Paper Snips
    • Scallop Edge Border
  • Adhesive
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
 
Now, please on over to Robbie's blog.  Talking about a "Wow Factor"!  I am sure you are going to love it as much as I do.
 
Thank you for visiting.  I enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Great, Teri. You put those colors together nicely, and I love that cute little heart and sentiment. I hadn't noticed it before, but sure notice it here. Great job. Stay warm, it sure got cold all of a sudden. Hugs.

Amanda said...

Teri, very pretty, and so clean! I loved this sketch too, and waffled on using it! Great job on the challenge!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty color combo!!! Love the coloring of the stamp set- so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

Helen said...

Teri, what a sweet card. It's clean, simple, and oh so pretty; I love the sketch too. Did you do it yourself? Cute ... just cute! Love it! Hugs!

inkedx2 said...

Very cute Teri. Love that image. Don't know how I missed it in the catalog. So glad you played along with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Erin Gonzales said...

wonderfully bright and happy card! I love the simplicity of it and the colors are awesome! Thanks for playing at HSS!!

inkypinkies said...

I love the clean lines and the juicy bright colors you chose! Cute little banner flag too. Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika