2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Midnight Muse & Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets

Hello Friends!
As you can tell by my title, it is blog hop day.  Thank you for joining me here from Sandy's blog.  I have not had a chance yet this morning to see Sandy's project yet, but I am sure it is totally awesome.  If you started here on my blog, I am the last stop so I can get you back on track to viewing everyone's creations.  There is a LOT of talent here on this blog hop.
Now, this week we are showcasing the color of Midnight Muse.  This is one of the beautiful 2012-2014 In-Colors.  In using our Color Coach we can choose one of two combos for our project this week.  Our choices were Midnight Muse, More Mustard, and Rich Razzleberry OR Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, and Cherry Cobbler.  I chose the first combo.  Here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 

I have not played with my Aqua Painter in quite sometime and thought I would use it today.  To get this really easy and beautiful look, I stamped the focal point with Midnight Muse on Watercolor Paper.  Then used my Aqua Painter filled with water and just start coloring.  And that is it!  Seriously!  I really like this look.
 
MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Elements of Style
    • Loving Thoughts
  • Card Stock
    • Midnight Muse
    • More Mustard
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Watercolor Paper
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Midnight Muse
  • Tools
    • Aqua Painter
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 Now to start at the beginning of our blog hop, please make sure you go to Robbie's blog.  She is our fearless leader and an outstanding papercrafter!
 
And now, a message from Stampin' Up!
 
 
A

As part of our 25 year anniversary celebration, Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release - one set per month during 2013!
  • All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including one never before seen image and will be priced at $14.95 (before shipping and tax).
  • All Best of stamp sets are available in clear-mount only and the blocks are not included.
Also as a special incentive to collect ALL the Best of stamps, starting in February 2013, Stampin' Up! is including a collectors card and a 25 year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set.  Just collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95 (before shipping and taxes).  Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.

Click here to view this months flyer.

Click here to view the collectors card.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (540) 616-8528.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back again soon!

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri





1 comment:

Carol Smith said...

Teri, this is Beautiful! Nice way to incorporate those blues!