2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Valentine 3-D Project

Hello friends!

Today I am going to share with you one of the projects we made at my first Open House this past Saturday.  This is a perfect little gift to make with your children to give to their teachers, friends, and family.  We also had fun eating the extra M & M's, right Erica?  Erica was our youngest stamper.  Her mom told me Erica had told her, "when I grow up, I want to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator".  Now, talking about getting the warm fuzzies!  LOL!

Anyway, here is the project:




MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Primrose Petals
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Primrose Petals
  • Designers Series Paper
    • More Amore Specialty Designers Series Paper
  • Embellishments
    • Bakers Twine - Whisper White
    • Basic Pearls
    • 1"x8" Cello Bags
    • M & M's - Purchased
  • Tools
    • Full Heart Punch
    • Small Heart Punch
    • 1/16" Handheld Punch
  • Adhesive
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping!
Teri
 
       
       

2 comments:

Helen said...

Teri, these are absolutely adorable! I love them.

AnnMarie said...

Very cute! :) Hope you are doing well!