2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rosette Snowman

Hello Friends!

As promised from yesterday, I told you I would be sharing a CASE from one of our many talented demonstrators on Donna's blog, Sunny Morning Chat Group.  I stole this idea from Laura Haffke.  Be sure to click on Laura's name to see what I stole from her.

Now my snowman is a little different.  I had purchased the Designer Rosette Die but failed to buy the extended plates.  So, I had to make the rosettes by using my wonderful Simply Scored.  I tell you what, if you don't have one of these babies, you need to ask Santa for one for Christmas.  I LOVE IT!
So, would you like to see my snowman?  Here it is:

 
 
I took this picture at work.  I made two of these snowmen for our office Christmas party as two gifts for the Chinese Christmas.  The snowmen were a great hit!  Thank you so much, Laura!
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Black
    • Whisper White
  • Accessories
    • Brights Buttons
    • Neutral Buttons
    • Linen Thread
    • Brights Brad
    • Orchard Harvest Fabric
    • Rhinestones
  • Tools
    • Top Note Die
    • Fun Flowers Bigz L Die (hat flower)
    • Big Shot
    • Simply Scored Tool
  • Adhesive
    • I used a hot glue gun (hey, Stampin' Up! can we get a Stampin' Up! hot glue gun?) and my Silicone Craft Sheet - these sheets can be purchased from our Holiday catalog.
Tip:  The nose is actually layered buttons tied with linen thread then topped with a brad.
 
 
Be sure to scroll down to see the Christmas gift to us from Stampin' Up!.
 

2 comments:

Laura Haffke said...

I <3 you TERI! Wonderful Job!

Sandy said...

Teri, this is just so cute! I thought is was adorable when I saw Laura's, and now yours is fantastic too. I WANT ONE -- whine whine -- so I will just have to CASE it.