2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines - Pool Party

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog from Sandy's blog.  I just love her card with the snowman on it!  Now, if you are starting here on my blog and want to continue on the hop - not to worry, I will get you back on track.

Due to camera issues, I am unable to post my creation today. 

Since I am the last stop in our hop (huh, poet and did not know it), be sure to go over to Robbie's blog.   I love her creation using my favorite stand-by stamp set.

 
 
 
Did you know for the first time ever, Stampin' Up! has included retired one-of-a-kind stamp sets in my online store on the Clearance Rack?  Plus, you will save 40 percent too!  Just click on this link to see all of the goodies!
 
Thank you for visiting today.  I hope you will come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 


1 comment:

Butternutsage said...

Merry AChristmas Teri...I couldn't find a contact me link :( Hope your day os wonderful and filled with memories! Hugs~DONNA