2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines - Lucky Limeade

Hello Friends!

It is hard to believe it is already Wednesday!  Are you finding time is going by faster?  We must be having fun!

Today is blog hop day!  Thank you for hoping over from Sandy's blog.  She really rocked the Lucky Limeade.  Great job, Sandy!  Now, if you are starting here on my blog, not to worry, since I am the last stop on the hop (we miss you, Tracy), I will get you back on track.

We are showcasing the In-Color of Lucky Limeade.  While using our Color Coach, we needed to pick one of the two combos.  The choices were: Lucky Limeade, Riding Hood Red, and Perfect Plum or Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, and Daffodil Delight.  I chose the second combo.  Also, on the upper right hand side of the Color Coach, each main color has a Dynamic Duo.  To make my card even more, I used the Always Artichoke for my base.  I got the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I did not get to enter the challenge this week, but I just loved the design Cindy gave us for the challenge sketch.  Here is what I came up with:

 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Embellished Events
  • Card Stock
    • Always Artichoke
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Island Indigo
    • Lucky Limeade
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Blossom Punch
    • Dotted Scallop Punch
    • Houndstooth Embossing Folder
    • In-Color Glimmer Brad
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin Dimensionals
Now, be sure to go to Robbie's blog to see her awesome creation and start on the blog hop.
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back again tomorrow as I will reveal my CASE that I got from one of our very own member of Sunny Morning Chat Group!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 
    • 
 



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Very nice. Yes, I like that Always Artichoke in the back. It's a nice little ooompf. Great challenge.

Amanda said...

Teri, I love how clean and simple this card is... I am thinking of a fun SALE-a-BRATION embossing folder that will be SO cute with this card... SHHHHH! Great Challenge(s)

Joni said...

Oh Teri so nice! It makes me think of spring!! Can't come soon enough for me!!! Lovely!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Lovely plain and simple card and great color choices.