2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines - Island Indigo

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping to my blog from Sandy's blog.  Don't you just love the  pearls that she added to her card?  They add the perfect elegance to her card.  Now if you are starting here on my blog, not to worry - I will get you on track.

This week we are showcasing Island Indigo which is a 2011-2012 In Color.  While using our Color Coach, the combos are Island Indigo, More Mustard, and Lucky Limeade or Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, and Rich Razzleberry.  I chose the first combo:

 
 
What do you think of my card today? 
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Greetings of the Season
    • Ornament Keepsakes
  • Card Stock
    • Island Indigo
    • Very Vanilla
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Lucky Limeade
    • More Mustard
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Island Indigo
  • Accessories
    • Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies
    • Linen Thread
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
I am the last stop on our hop today.  Be sure to go to Robbie's blog to see her gorgeous collage style card.  From there, you can see all of our creations this week.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

4 comments:

Carol Smith said...

Teri, this is really cool! Very bright and cheery! Great job, girl!

Helen said...

Fun card, Teri. The ornaments really pop off the page. Very nice.

Joni said...

Very pretty Christmas Card Terri!!! Nice use of this week's colors!!!!!

Sandy said...

Love these ornaments. Not the usual green and red -- yet, I really like the colors and your total Christmas idea. Great job. Hugs.