2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Less Is More #7 - Jolly Bingo Bits

Hello Friends!

My friend Tracy introduced me to this new to me challenge blog called Less Is More.  I thought I would give it a try.  Here is their sketch to go by:



And here is what I came up with:


I am unsure if I like my creation today or not.  Let me know what you think.


My Stampin' Supplies

  • Stamp Sets
    • Greetings of the Season
    • Jolly Bingo Bits
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Black
    • Whisper White
  • Ink
    • Versa Mark - Jet Black
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Basic Black
    • Basic Gray
    • Bashful Blue
    • Real Red
  • Tools
    • Stamp-a-ma-jig
    • Stampin' Trimmer


From November 1st, 2012 thru December 16th, 2012, Stampin' Up! is offering not just one, but two ways for you to get FREE ink!*
  1.  Host a $450 party!  Not only will you be able to choose a FREE ink collection, you'll also get $65 in hostess dollars and a 50%-off item!
  2. Join the Stampin' Up! family!  A free collection of ink pads is a great incentive, but so is a 20% product discount (to break it down for you, you can either purchase or sell just $100 a month) on everything, a bi-monthy demonstrator-only magazine, stamping events, and access to a website with thousands (actually more than that) of project ideas!
SALE-A-BRATION TIME AGAIN!
It's almost time!

And what a party time that will be (it always is)!  Sale-a-bration 2013 will begin on January 22 and go through March 22, 2013*.  Our premiere promotion of the year will be filled with fabulous products and fun rewards (if you become a demonstrato) for you.
If you do not have a personal relationship with a demonstrator and would like your very own copy of the Sale-a-bration and Spring 2013 catalogs, just send me an email to 

No comments: