Introducing the new and improved Stampin' Trimmer! I got my trimmer last week and I looooooove it! It's available to order beginning TODAY! The item # is #126889
I'd encourage you to watch the video above so that you can see that this is the Ultimate Paper Trimmer. That make it even more of a bargain at just $29.95!
All of the info below comes from Stampin' Up!, but, after a week of using my new baby, I have added in my own notes after each of the listed features. And look at the LENGTH of the list of features--good moogly-googly!
Features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4mm) increments, allowing for small measurements. Teri's note: this means you don't have to use the extender arm for the most common cuts!
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips. Teri's note: this is wider than the ones on other trimmers--super convenient!
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts. Teri's note: hooray for the the stabilizing legs! No more inaccurate long cuts from a wobbly extender!
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flus with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface. Teri's note: no more worrying that the extender arm is moving around on you!
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch. Teri's note: let's hear it for accurate cuts, which make for professional-looking projects.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't sear off. Teri's note: this was a super-common problelm with other paper trimmers. Stampin' Up! has solved the problem permanently!
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area. Teri's note: just like the redesigned Stampin' Scrub, the rubber footies on the paper trimmer will make for a much more pleasant experience!
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them. Teri's note: no more lost scoring blades! They'll always be right where you need them!
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles. Teri's note: that was SUCH a pain to have to pull the scoring blade out to use the cutting blade!
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport. Teri's note: isn't that the coolest idea? Who hasn't lost a blade during transport?!
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track. Teri's note: no more pulling on the tracks to wedge the blade in and having the tracks to stay crooked!
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are straight as possible. Teri's note: this is something our product designers were very concerned with getting right! And they did!
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring. Teri's note: easy to tell apart, which is good since they both will always be attached!
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting. Teri's note: no more forcing the blade to start in the card stock when you need to make a cut in the middle--easy as pie!
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores begin. Teri's note: again, we're talking total accuracy here. This is truly the Ultimate of personal paper trimmers!
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards. Teri's note: now that is a cool idea! Who can't use more storage?!
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored. Teri's note: I think they designed this baby for ME! I need all the organizational help I can get!
Thank you for visiting me today. Please come back again soon!