2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, November 5, 2012

FMS #59 Jolly Bingo Bits

Hello Friends!

Today I decided to play with the sketch challenge over on Freshly Made Sketches.  Just as soon as I saw the cute sketch, I knew I wanted to make a Christmas post card.  Here is the sketch that I went by:
 
 
 
Here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
What do you think?  I kinda like it.  I believe I am hooked on the Wacky Wishes stamp set.  But, if I chose a frilly fancy sentiment, it would not match the feel I am going for.
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Jolly Bingo Bits
    • Wacky Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Black
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Basic Black
    • Blushing Bride (Disc)
    • Chocolate Chip
    • Garden Green
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Real Red
    • Soft Suede
  • Accessories
    • 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - Real Red
  • Tools
    • 1" Square Punch
    • 11/4" Square Punch
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this - it's so cool! Clean and simple! Also loving your new blog background! Rockin' my friend!

Jen Sannes said...

This is such a fun Christmas card - I love how you used the images from the Jolly Bingo Bits. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Jen Timko said...

This is just adorable!! Love those little images! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen said...

I think this is as cute as can be! I love the mix of the Christmas images and the fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! You're right, the sentiment goes with the images perfectly! So fun! Thanks for sharing this with us at FMS!