2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fab Friday #5 - From My Heart

Hello Friends!

Wow, it is hard to believe it is already November 1st!  Where did this year go?  I must be having fun!

Today I played with a new challenge blog.  It is called Fab Friday.  Here is their design for us to play with:

 
 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 
 
I really like how my card turned out today.  Tell me what you think.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • From My Heart
  • Card Stock
    • Gumball Green
    • Melon Mambo
    • So Saffron
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Gumball Green
  • Accessories
    • Floral Frame Framelits
    • Large Pearl
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri




3 comments:

Butternutsage said...

what a fun bright card Teri just a breath fo fresh air after all the halloween designs. My mind looks for something pretty and bright . Love it!

Sandy said...

Such a pretty flower. Great job on the challenge.

Amanda Mertz said...

Love your fun, happy flower!! This is a perfect showcase card for the Floral Framelits die! Great job on the sketch! Where are you in VA? I'm in Richmond...hope you didn't get damage from the storm this week! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!