2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines - Marina Mist + Unscripted Sketches # 184

Hello Friends!

Today is Wednesday and that means we are having our Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop.  This weeks color is Marina Mist.  Thank you for hopping to my blog from Joni's blog.  I am sure her creation is wonderful, she is so talented in many ways.  If you are not familiar with her, she also likes to act.  We have a future movie star in our midst!  If you are starting here with my blog, don't worry, I will get you back on track.  Anyway, this weeks color is Marina Mist.  In using our Color Coach, we had a choice of two different combinations:  The creative combination is Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, and Cajun Craze.  The getting started combination is Marina Mist, Real Red, and Old Olive.  I chose the creative combination for my project today.  Before I show you my creation, I played with the sketch over on Unscripted Sketches.  Here is the sketch:

 
And finally, here is my creation:
 
 


I am really pleased with my card today.  What do you think?

My Stampin' Supplies

  • Stamp Sets
    • En Francais
    • Gently Falling
    • Loving Thoughts
  • Card Stock
    • Cajun Craze
    • Crumb Cake
    • Marina Mist
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Cajun Craze
    • Marina Mist
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Crumb Cake
    • Marina Mist
  • Accessories
    • Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
To continue on our blog hop, please hop on over to Tracy's blog.  She is also another one of our awesome creators.  I sure she has something that will knock your socks off!
 
Thank you for visiting today.  I enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 


6 comments:

Amanda Frankel said...

Teri, this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it, and that knot - so perfect!! Great job with the colors (and the sketch) this week!

Joni said...

Oh Teri that is so pretty!!!! And I promise not to charge for autographs when I become famous!!! lol thank you for all your kind words!

Helen said...

Nice card, Teri. I love the sweet background.

Geri said...

What do I think? I'm definitely thinkin' that YEAH...this is stunning! I adore the clean & simple style of your card. Love the script background as well. This color combo really pops! Thanks so much for sharing your craftiness with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

scrapbaby! said...

Wow! I love the color combination and the attention to detail. The kraft background really sets it off. Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

Stephanie said...

love this CAS look and the color combo. Great take on this week's sketch. Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches♥