2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Calypso Coral + Sketch Frenzy Friday# 112312

Hello Friends!

I appologize it has been so long since I have posted, but as they say, life is getting in the way of my creativity.

Since it is Wednesday, that means it is blog hop time.  Thank you for hopping to my blog from Sandy's blog.  I am sure she has a beautiful creation for you.  If you are starting here on my blog for the blog hop, I am the last stop this week.  I will give you the link for Robbie's blog at the end of my post so you can hop along and see everyone's projects.

Today, we are showcasing Calypso Coral.  I absolutely LOVE this color.  It is one of those colors that just makes me smile.  While using my Color Coach and starting with Calypso Coral we can choose either Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight or Riding Hood Red and Basic Gray.  I chose the first combo.  But before I show you, I also combined this card using the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Jennifer came up with a beautiful sketch for me to play with this week.  Here is her sketch:


 
 
And finally, here is my take on the sketch:
 
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Mixed Bunch
    • Wacky Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Baja Breeze
    • Calypso Coral
    • Daffodil Delight
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Daffodil Delight
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Baja Breeze
    • Calypso Coral
    • Daffodil Delight
  • Ink
    • Versa Mark
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearl
    • Stampin' Up! Embossing Powder - White
  • Tools
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Blossom Punch
    • Embossing Buddy
    • Heat Tool
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thank you Jennifer for such a delightful sketch for me to use this week.  Now to continue on the blog hop, be sure to go to Robbie's blog to see her awesome creation.
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri





No comments: