2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, November 19, 2012

Color Me Beautiful Challenge With Greeting Card Kids

Hello Friends!

Lots of exciting stuff on my blog today!  To start off, be sure to click here to see the Online Extravaganza that starts today!

I was feeling crafty yesterday afternoon and decided to try out a fairly new color challenge blog that one of my fellow demonstrators, AnnMarie is co-hosting.  This blog is called Color Me Beautiful Challenge Blog.  Each week they have several colors that you can either use a few colors or use them all!  Since I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I chose to use the Stampin' Up! colors:

And here is what I came up with:



Can you tell what colors I used?  I also played with a past sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  If you run out of ideas, this site is great for getting the creative juices flowing.


My Stampin' Supplies

  • Stamp Sets
    • Greeting Card Kids
    • Greetings of the Season
  • Card Stock
    • Certainly Celery
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Old Olive
    • Soft Suede
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Write Markers
    • Certainly Celery
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Old Olive
    • Sahara Sand
    • Soft Suede
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Soft Suede
  • Ink
    • Staz On - Jet Black
  • Accessories
    • 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments.  Please come back again soon.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri





5 comments:

Leslie Orman said...

Love it! So simple and clean. An really great card.

Sandy said...

Ooooooo, I like this, it is really beautiful. Such pretty colors, great design, and I love that little Greeting Card gal. Super challenge.

Dorlene Durham said...

I love this card! It's so simple but so nice. I have that stamp set but haven't used it at all. You just inspired me :) Thanks for playing at Color Me Beautiful!

Shana Gaff said...

Oh, I just love this! The colors make it look so vintage. Thanks for playing at CMB this week!

Margaret said...

Wonderful layout and great use of the colors! I love the clean yet vintage style! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Beautiful!