2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Always Playing With Paper #40 - Seasonal Sayings

Hello Friends!

Today, I played with the sketch over on Always Playing With Paper.  Here is their sketch:


 
 
I knew I wanted to make a montone Christmas card and use my Top Note Bigz Die with my Big Shot.  Here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think?
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Seasonal Sayings
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Cherry Cobbler
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Festival of Prints DSP
  • Accessories
    • Large Pearls
    • Top Note Bigz Die
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Stampin' Sponge
 
PLAN AHEAD...
 
Everyday Happenings Bundle
 
Organize your busy life with our designer calendar bundle.  A 2013 Everyday Happenings Designer Calendar.  It is a handy calendar.  Great for gifts - it will be a gift that keeps on giving!  There are bright colors and flowers.  Sheets slide perfectly in the Desktop Display Calendar Case.  The Everyday Happenings Bundle (#129936)  is priced to save you 10%!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri



 

 



4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice CAS card Teri, the sentiment is wonderful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Bonnie said...

I love monochromatic cards and I love Cherry Cobbler, Teri. So I think this card is really terrific! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, Teri! Love the paper and your sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Lesley said...

I think it is cute! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!