2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Unscripted Sketches + Piggyback + Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Wild Wasabi

Hello Friends!

As you can tell by my title, I have a lot of things going on today on my blog.  Tee Hee.  First, since it is Wednesday, it is blog hop time.  If you started here, don't worry, I will get you back on track.  If you joined me from Sandy's blog, she really rocked out with her design.  She always posts beautiful creations. 

Recently, I have had new viewers to my blog and if they are unfamiliar with our Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop, Robbie, our fearless leader chooses a color and we use our Color Coaches to design a project using one of the two combo's.  Today, our color is Wild Wasabi.  I love saying that.  Tee Hee.  Our choice is: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Perfect Plum or Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, and Early Espresso.  I chose the first combo for my creation today:

 
 
 
Also, I played with Unscripted Sketches.  Here is the design the Creative Team put together:
 
 

 
 
Also, it is Piggyback week.  If you are unfamiliar with this.  It is where you have the option of making a creation that has MOVEMENT.  The movement can be a pop-up, swing out, hidden pocket and etc...  I chose to have a hidden pocket on the front of my card:
 
 
 
 
Taah Daah!  This is the first time I created a hidden pocket card.  This challenge was so much fun!
 
 
MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Petite Pairs
  • Card Stock
    • Perfect Plum
    • So Saffron
    • Wild Wasabi
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories
    • Baker's Twine - Whisper White
    • Bitty Buttons
  • Tools
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
    • Fancy Flower Punch
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
 
Now, to continue on our Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop, the next stop is on Tracy's blog.  I am sure she has came up with an awesome creation.  I get so much inspiration from her creations.
 
Thank you for stopping by today for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Fabulous, Teri. I love all the challenges you are doing -- you almost have me joining in, first I need to clean up my messy craft room! Terrific card and great challenge(s)! Hugs.

Pam said...

Love your card Teri. Congrats on winning, you deserve it.

Helen said...

I love the pop out, Teri. I never made one of those. Nice card!!!!

Tracy said...

WOW! LOVE this card! You are so talented. I'm thinking it's time to join you in some of these challenges!