2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Unscripted Sketches # 182 - Teeny Tiny Wishes

Hello Friends!

Today I played with Unscripted Sketches.  Just as soon I saw the design challenge, I knew I wanted to make a Christmas card.  Here is their sketch:

 
 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 
 
I really like how it came out.  What do you think?
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Festival of Prints DSP
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • 3/4" Circle Punch
    • Owl Builder Punch
  • Tools
    • Stampin' Trimmer
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Thank you for coming by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 



4 comments:

Geri said...

Absolutely love your card! The vibrant colors add the perfect amount of pop without taking anything away from the sweet clean & simple design! The wide border looks great! Thanks for choosing our Unscripted Sketch for your beutiful creation :)

Tracey said...

Love the simplicity of this card and its elegance. Thanks for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

dstandard said...

Totally loving this take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at US!

Stephanie said...

super cute card...love your take on this week's sketch. Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches♥