2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #180 Jolly Bingo Bits

Hello Friends!

Today I am playing with the sketch on Unscripted Sketches.  Here is their sketch I used:

 
 
 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 
I thought I would try my hand at making a square 5"x5" card.  I think this is the perfect sketch to make a square card.
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Jolly Bingo Bits
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designer's Series Paper
    • Festival of Prints
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Chocolate Chip
    • Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories
    • Ribbon Seam Binding Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler
  • Tools
    • Corner Round Punch
  • Adhesives
    • Mini Glue Dots
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by today for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri
 



8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a great holiday card ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Amanda said...

You are seriously awesome, my friend... I LOVE how clean and simple this looks, but that bow makes the whole card! Great job!

Patrice said...

Love your Christmas card - Thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!!

Sandy said...

This is a great yet simple card. I love it. You really are rolling along with the challenges. You are my inspiration and I will be joining you soon with some of these challenges, they look like fun.

Butternutsage said...

clean simple and most of all adorable

dstandard said...

Seriously wonderful - love the clean look! Thanks for playing with Unscripted Sketched this week!

Geri said...

Love the clean, simple & tidy look! Great execution of this week's Unscripted sketch. The bow is absolutely the perfect finishing touch to this fabulous card! Love it!

Adriana Benitez said...

Tooo cute! And you are right, the sketch is perfect for a square card! Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches :)